Thursday 13 December 2018

news paper constriction task




























I was assigned to make a realistic daily mail news paper front cover out of the chosen story's that my teacher assigned.These consisted of story's that were fake and make up, this allowed us to have more freedom with the story as we could make it up.
 I could either make this front cover in publisher or InDesign, i chose to make it in publisher as i already know how it works and its simple.
I used various tools in publisher such as the font 'Georgia' to make the headline as this was the closest font to what the daily mail uses for their front covers.
The biggest obstetrical that i faced when making my front cover was trying to get the correct and most realistic proportions. it was difficult to try and get the size of the head line to fit so i had to reword it to make it fit perfectly.
I chose these story's as they allowed me to relate to the task as they are about personal interests as well as write about it story's that would interest the normal target market that the daily mail uses. I tried to make the front cover as realistic as i could and try and make it look like what the daily mail normally publishes.
Others said that my front cover looked realistic and like the normal front cover normally publishes, they also said to improve i could make the text bigger as its bigger on the real daily mail front cover.
I think that the story about the jungle went well and was the best part of my front cover as it looks the most realistic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

stranger things characters

Representations Write a paragraph on each of these areas •Teenagers Main people who are showed throughout the episode, very impo...