Thursday 31 January 2019

jungle book interview




What was the task you were assigned?
We were assigned to create an interview pretending to be people that made the Disney jungle book, we had to film and edit to make it look like it was a professional interview. we created a script of the questions and answers from the questions. This interview has to roughly 2-3 minutes long that has questions answered by the 

What program did you use to complete your task? I used premiere pro to edit the clips that I filmed on my phone, this allowed me to edit the backdrop of the green screen to a picture of the jungle book poster. I also used this app to trip clips as well as edit the film. After I finished editing I had to publish the final edit to YouTube as well as my blog.

What were the biggest obstacles to completing your task?

the biggest obstacle that I faced when creating my interview was that we had to film a lot as we kept laughing, to improve I would have to stay in character.  

What tools/effect did you use from your program to create your task?

I used ultra key to out an effect on the individual clips where then after I would select the color green which allowed me to blank it out to look like they are in an interview room.

Identify what went well and with hindsight what would you do differently?
I think that the green screen went well and the script gave a clear explanation of the questions and answers. if I had another chance to redo it I would edit the interview so it blends into the interview more smoothly as at the moment it cuts of the trailer abruptly.

Did you complete the task on time? If not, why not?
I completed the task early as I stayed behind to edit after the lesson. 

How do you think this task will help with your Jungle Book revision?
the task will help me revise the jungle book as it has useful information that I will need to remember it will also help me remember facts and key figures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

stranger things characters

Representations Write a paragraph on each of these areas •Teenagers Main people who are showed throughout the episode, very impo...